Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
if I were just starting to get into the LRH game. I'd WAY rather have a $1000 gun (CTR or RPR) and $1000 optic (LRHS, SS, SHV)..... and $3000 worth of rounds to shoot.... than five grand in gun and glass. You truly don't 'know' schitt till you sent a couple thousand rounds.... that's the most 'expensive' part of the game.... rounds, and the time to shoot them.

I see $5000 rigs all the time..... Eight outta Ten of their drivers couldn't hit the ground if they fell outta the truck. Why? Because they don't shoot/hunt them.... they're too pretty.... or too expensive.... or too heavy.... or there's vaginal scaring.... etc. I've seen a few of those rifles solidly whip my ass too.... but it's typically because said owner had invested in actually shooting it.

If you want a $5000 pseudo-cock to impress your ignorant friends..... then there are plenty of options from a GAP to a TRG to a full-custom with the girth and length all specified by you. If you wanna learn to shoot stuff at extended range.... then spent primers, not cool rifles, are the ultimate tutorial.... and that's where I'd sink at least half the budget.

I love it and agree whole heartedly....

The dude just has a way with words...grin...