Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
GMAFB Rob. I mean really? You think that predetermined candidates chosen by a select few versus the people choosing their candidate is closer to your "free market capitalism" non Marxist utopia?

The founding fathers would flog you. So anyone that supports a non politician like Trump is a nazi Marxist?

Have you not figured out that Jordan is a f a g?

Clark

That's rich coming from a defender of sodomite marriage who has a history on this forum of begging other members to "suck [his] cock". laugh laugh laugh Talk about pot calling the kettle black!

Aces: Just who are the pre-determined candidates? Does the fact that Bill and Hillary encouraged Trump to run not suggest that perhaps he is a "pre-determined" candidate, their "stalking horse"? I swear, for an ostensible conservative forum, there are an awful lot of folks here who hate the Republican party far, far more than the Demonrat party. If Trump continues on his present path, he will hand this election to Hillary because morons of the ilk who inhabit this board (not all---but many) will fail to see that he cannot beat Hillary in the general election.

BTW, "Nazi-Marxist" is an oxymoron. Try "neo-Marxist" next time wink grin and are you really that ignorant of the affinity between populism and Marxism?

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.