Some of you people of paranoia just refuse to acknowledge that there is a reason we call this portion of our political system a campaign - as in warlike. The front runner will be the target for all of the others running against them AND the opposition. Most importantly, the backers of the various candidates are out to defeat the opponents and to strengthen the campaign for their people.

I love this chit - "GOP out to get Trump!". Well, yeah, he's the poll leader. Rubio, Carson, Cruz, Jeb, Carly ARE all out to get him and so are their people. BTW, all mentioned ARE GOP.

If Trump flames out, then the next cowboy up is the target. It will go that way until a candidate is named. Then they turn and focus on the other Party.

Some of you are surprised that some money people don't like Trump? Welcome to the real world. They don't all hold hands and sing Kumbaya. Hillary got a rude awakening in '08 when Ted Kennedy and some big money Dems jumped at Obama. Want to tell me the fix was in for Obama? No, Hillary is a bitch and some people don't like her even in her own party.

Trump is a brash bully with a hair triggered mouth. Gee, why would that make enemies? I can't imagine (insert sarcasm emoji here). Some of you need to put down the bong of conspiracy and paranoia, and sit back and let the process unfold. You will know by the Florida Primary who the top 2 dogs will be. Trump's mouth will either make fans be the millions or successfully sabotage his run long before then. The idea that the "the fix is in" or there is some secret deal to get Hillary elected is beyond reason for anyone who understands the American political process.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo