Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by KFWA
GOP makes a deal with Trump thinking he wouldn't last - now they're trying to consolidate the laggers to band together against him in an effort to get their establishment candidate in.

The GOP should be disbanded.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/23/trump-fires-warning-shot-at-rnc-that-wasnt-the-deal/

So Trump is supposed to have some special deal? A free ride?

The Establishment is going to fight for their candidates. The Conservatives and Tea Party people will fight for their warriors. That is the way the game is played. Called politics. It does get down and dirty on both sides. Big money outspends little money.

We have to beat them at their own game and the THREAT of a strong third party is one of our best weapons. IF they believe the threat could turn real. That is why the GOP never worried about Ron Paul.

Trump will use this as a negotiating tool to have his way with the GOP. Good for him.
But he needs a thicker tougher skin. And he needs to stop giving them ammo like this to shot him with.
"I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering," Trump said.

The GOP does not want Trump and they sure as hell do not want a third party.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."