RD: I bet the variables are good,too.

With the center of the reticle on the 6X I can "quarter" a 6" orange dot at 600 yards.

I am doing this on the fly right now and have not printed out a program for the loads and am fiddling since scope and rifle are brand new;and have not really established a "zero", but shot the 150 BT and 162 Amax this week at 300 yards. Windage perfect for both, with Amax slightly higher and both were 7-8" low at 300 yards.

I figured "3 mils should be about right" at 600 yards. Went to 600 yards, dialed in 3 mils of correction and put two shots into the bull at 600....bing bing.

Keep in mind....I don't know what I'm doing.Not exactly anyway. smile

I dialed back down 3 mils,and was going back to 300 to confirm,but before I could pack up, 5 deer showed on the line. I did not want to scare the poor things so didn't shoot again,but counted coup on them.

The optics are pretty darned good; focus nice and sharp,good color, contrast and brightness,eye relief is just fine.

Beretz on here got one the other day and shot it on his Mashburn. Told me the thing tracks like it's on rails.I agree.

The only "problem" is I have no where to shoot past 600 without driving for hours,so am only using a fraction of the scopes potential.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.