This is what I am currently shooting.
[Linked Image]

1: 175 gr cast from an Accurate mold over 5.7 gr Universal.

2: 165 gr cast from RJM over 5.7 gr Universal

Or as Universal has gotten hard to find I substitute 5 gr Titegroup. The Titegroup load feels a bit snappier in the hand, but I have not clocked them.

Any of these first three suggestions are obviously very pleasant shooting for drills or novice shooters in the 657's or in the Titanium Tracker.

3: 210 gr cast from Accurate mold over 6 gr Titegroup. Also very pleasant to shoot from the 657 revolvers.

4: 210 gr Berrys over 12 gr SR4756 An inexpensive bullet left over from before I bought my mold. I use it for practice to simulate a working load.

I also often load the 210 Berrys over 6 gr Universal at a shorter COAL for 825 fps from a 7.5 inch barrel.

5: 210 gr Sierra over 12 gr Bluedot. I am ambivalent toward the Sierra 210. I picked some up when components were scarce. They make a decent practice load until I get them and the Bluedot all used up.

6: 210 XTP over 11 gr HS6. This is the bullet I carry in the gun when in the hills with wolves and black bears.

I use 12 gr Bluedot, 12 gr of SR4756, or 11 gr HS6 interchangeably with the 210 gr bullets. SR4756 has been discontinued. Bluedot has been disrecomended in the 41 by the manufacturer. So I am gravitating toward HS6.

7: 210XTP over 21 gr H110. This load makes 1390 fps from the 7.5 inch SBH hunter, and will print under three inches at fifty yards with the scope from the bench. I think it would make a great deer load if I ever get the chance to use it.

8: 250 gr cast from my accurate mold over 20 gr W296. I only shoot this one from the SBH Hunter. It recoils firmly but not quickly and is not unpleasant to shoot from the 56 oz revolver.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.