Yes, I have a CED M2. Today, _I just ordered a new screen mounting bar for it, as the hinge broke on the original.

I had read also that Blue dot loads were coming back. But I have not seen any Bluedot in the stores for the last couple years. I really like SR4756. It is very clean at low power. Cleaner than Bluedot, and MUCH cleaner than Unique at low pressure. But that's a moot point as it is gone.

HS6 seems to burn much like SR4756, but I have only fired a few dozen 41's loaded with it. I think I bought the HS6 last year to load some 185 HB Berrys for Garret's new Sig 1911 45 acp.

I read an article on Titegroup a while back claiming it was the cat's meow for 9mm through 44 mag. Then I found a couple pounds when powders were impossible to find. So far, I am liking what I see with it.

I just came in from running a few rounds of 210 cast over 6 gr Titegroup through the MG. It is NOT a puss load. It felt stiffer than I had anticipated.

I have several loads that I am anxious to shoot over the clock. This one and the 250 gr load are first.

I started out with 23 gr H110 and the 210 gr bullet in the SBH and the Marlin. I fail to remember what prompted me to reduce the chage weight.

That is how I developed the load for the 250 gr cast. 20 gr of H110/W296 is all I can fit in the case and still seat the bullet deep enough to chamber in the SBH.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.