Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
First he insults and mocks Serge Kovaleski, a reporter who suffers from arthrogryposis and has refused to back Trump and his ridiculous claim of thousands of American Muslins in the streets cheering 9-11.

Then he insults our intelligence by claiming he did not mock the man's disabilities. Doesn't even know the man...

This is exactly what Trump said
: "poor guy, you oughta see this guy," and gestured in a jerky fashion as he imitated the reporter.
“‘Uh, I don't know what I said, uh, I don't remember.’ He's going like, I don't remember,’" Trump said, while shaking.

It does not get any lower than this.

It takes a special kind of Trash to mock someone with disabilities.
And to lie to us and say he did not do it.
He did it.

It takes a special kind of sissy boy to use his disabilities as a social crutch.

"Waaa . . . you can't criticize me I'm a spastic (or born with no junk, or blind, deaf and dumb, or like Kaiser Wilhelm II born with a withered left arm from Erb's palsy, or I'm a girl born in a man's body, or _______ insert your disability here.

In my estimation, just being a Democrat is a disability, being a libtard Democrat is reason enough to be confined to a locked facility for life. They trot these spavined, swaybacked, foundered geldings out just as a dare to make fun of them. It's a ploy to shut us up. Oh yeah, that pony will run.

Look at Obama, malicious, traitorous, insane, bi-sexual at best - gay at worse, and totally devoid of morals and ethics. Guy needs a Go Fund Me account just to buy character. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Then there's Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, who said, in part, relative to the Colorado Springs Planed Parenthood shooting, ". . . Women shouldn’t have to fear for their lives to access basic health services or exercise their constitutionally-protected right to choose . . . (to kill their baby being unsaid). . ." In other words, women shouldn't have to fear for their lives while in the act of legally murdering their baby. Yeah, Debbie, that's Democrat Think, no morals, no ethics, no compassion, just the culture of death. What, 42 Million dead by murder in the womb isn't enough for you? Democrat Party goal is, of course, to ensure there's enough gun free zones to maximize terror, murder, and mayhem, so they want to take all our firearms leaving us defenseless against their lunacy and that of their criminal hoard.

No these deformed, addled, dysfunctional and insane individuals need to be so verbally abused, so ridiculed, for their nonsensical attempt to destroy the greatest nation ever seen on earth, that they never appear in public again. [Rant over]