Varmint Guy, we are in much the same boat as you.. The Wyo. stores don't off much more than what you have described.. Then at higher price than I will pay..

I have picked up several thousand rounds of Rem. HPLR, and WW HPLR ammo over the last year.. Despite what folks say, I have had good success with the Rem ammo.. It is NOT CCI, but I have killed many thousands of gophers with it.. If I could get CCI at a fair price, I would opt for it.. Most of my best buys however were on a trip in the upper mid west early last summer.. Haven't been out of the Wy/MtId area since that time.. I have found NO reasonable buys on ammo in this area..

Fortunately, I have enough for my needs, but right now there doesn't seem to be a chance to replace my supply as I shoot it up.. We have NEVER as far as I know had a good supply of WW Power Points.. I have a little stash of odds and ends ammo that I picked up for one reason or another.. Years ago I bought 2 bricks of Power Point.. Shot one away, but still have the other.. I would like a bit more, but it is rare stuff in this country..

Molon Labe