I'm always paranoid about getting off the highway or main road and finding there is no place to turn around or any way to easily get back to the main road.

I've had my boat 27' total with trailer in some tough spots trying to get to a launch or finding that the road along the way is parked both sides of the road with other cars and boat trailers. Getting to the launch area there are a dozen boats in line to be launched and no room for the boats coming out to get down the road. Now those waiting to launch must back out hundreds of yards with the boat trailer behind the vehicle!

Since this event took place I have been horribly paranoid getting stuck with the 28 foot camp trailer. Seems like if you have to get off the highway for some reason. any place you see a Walmart is usually a good spot. A semi truck can get there, and they usually have a big parking lot that can provide a turnaround.

I've also come to the conclusion that I want a Wireless back up camera now. I think I should be able to replace the center yellow driving light on the top of the trailer. That gets me 12VDC to the camera when my lights are on.

Suggestions welcome on these types of cameras, but I think this is a looming purchase for us!

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)