Funny,

What is cheaper a fine to chainsaw down a few branches or a small tree, or camper damage?
One of the best investments was my Buckstop bull bar front bumper with 2" receiver hitch. Amazing how things can be maneuvered differently when hooked up to the front of a truck where the turning wheels are closer to the trailer. You can also visually see so much better this way as well.

My Camp trailer has shiny aluminum diamond plate 4' up from the bottom on the front. I'm not so sure that's a benefit in the dark with the headlights on if your connected at the front receiver hitch. I think that diamond plate reflection would be blinding!

One of the most common scary things I have seen happen is algae covered or slippery boat launches that once the boat is off the trailer the poor guy starts sliding backward with water boiling up around his rear tires as panic sets in and he is sliding back further and further into the water with full motor RPM applied to the tires.

Once you get him to just stop spinning the tires, he stops sliding backward and can slowly drive out or get pulled out. Never cared much for 2 wheel drive vehicles as boat tow vehicles!

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)