Greetings everyone.

Regarding my father and his death. The day that I heard of his being on a respirator and on his death bed, I was told that he had been attacked and murdered. When I got to his bed side his hands were covered with evidence protecting bags for a later autopsy that turned into two investigative autopsies. At this time, there is not enough evidence to prove that there was an attack even though I am still suspicious of such. I have offered to send a photo of my dad from right before his death to a couple of people and have sent such to a couple of trustworthy persons (with the understanding that the photos would not be posted here or anywhere else out of respect) showing the evidence preserving bags.

That said, I should NOT have stated in a matter of fact way like I did that he had absolutely been murdered when that was not known too be the case for absolute certain. For this I am truly sorry.

I am still mourning the loss of my father and am not choosing to invest a lot of time or emotional energy towards how he died right now. Some may handle this differently if you were in the same shoes but this is what I am doing for myriad reasons.

Further, it has become clear to me that my association with 24 hour campfire is no longer of a benefit to anyone that I can think of so I am breaking my association with this forum as of now, for good.

The friends I have made here have begun communicating with me via other methods. I am thankful for these friendships and in this way the campfire has enriched my life.

There will be no point in replying here in any way that is directed toward me as I will not be looking at or reading any reply's to this, just as I have not read past the first two pages or so of reply's to my last thread about my fathers passing. I will also not be checking PM's here so there will be no point in sending one.

Good bye to all, and may your lives be blessed. All of you.

Mark aka Safariman

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500