Originally Posted by jaytee
I take it that not too many on here exchanged Christmas cards with this guy.

I didn't make one post on the now famous "someone killed my daddy thread". I am sure he expected me to 'pile on' but I DID NOT because I expected and wanted a Christmas card with at least a partially nude pic of his gorgeous wench,winch or wrench, hell my stroke don't let me remember what it was! Also would have cherished one of those prized CD's he covets. NOTHING, not a da*n thing from that cheap skate!!!! Suppose he used the Xmas card funds he begged for to acquire another tat so he will fit in with the other gang bangers when/if institutionalized down the road? Maybe a tramp stamp with a 'clearance' sign reading $1 dollar and nothing over 12" in length and 3" diameter allowed without special permit???? They will rock that new kidney like a pissed off granny on the porch. Hell, I would expect any guy to want a 'piece of that gorgeous well built specimen of a human being whether you are straight or bent a bit!!! That hunk of a man will be the new cell block sperm bank! Some of you gents need to paypal him some coin I think? smile

I am bored today and always twisted humor wise so just had to 'pile on' to this thread, seeing it is his "last one" and all. frown Apoogize in advance if my sick humor offends anyone.