A couple guys I shoot with have the Blaser F3 and I shot one of them. I broke the targets that I shot at with it but I didn't love the balance. I didn't shoot it enough to get a feel of the recoil. The stock fit me pretty well but it was a little too muzzle heavy for my liking. It is a tank of a shotgun though and you can see it's high quality. One of the guys who has one of the Blasers had bought a Krieghoff K80. He didn't like the way the K80 handled at all. He traded it in for the Blaser F3 and a Citori 725 Sporting Clays. He shoots the Citori better and has transitioned to it as his main shotgun. Granted, they eventually will need to be tightened up or replaced after a lot of shooing, but at less than 1/2 the price of a Blaser, they can get the job done.

In our group of retired guys you'll see everything from various pumps, an old Winchester 1400, to vintage doubles, Perazzi and Blasers, with Browning1s, Berettas and Ceasar Guerinis, SKB etc holding the middle ground. Now we'll add my CSMC M21 O/U. That's how I define diversity. grin

ps. the M21 O/U design is not all that unique. It's has a lot in common with the CSMC Inverness round action design that is used in those $7-10K shotguns. Their Inverness O/U and their RBL S/S are round action guns that complement each other. This M21 is meant to complement their M21 S/S Winchester replicas. With CSMC's 40 year experience in making very high quality doubles, I don't expect mechanical issues with it, but if I do, I have confidence that they would make it right. I was very impressed by them, I could see and hear the pride they have in what they do and produce.

Last edited by cooper57m; 01/16/16.