Originally Posted by jorgeI
I am the wrong guy to ask, probably, but prudence be damned. The difference in what you will spend on shooting a buffalo and not shooting one, will be amortized into inconsequence over the remainder of your lifetime. There are plenty, plenty of still reasonable Buffalo hunts out there. As for the cow, that's tantamount to kissing your sister. GO.

Agree 100% with Jorge. Prudence be damned. Spending that money won't be missed 5 years after you go, and won't make any difference to you then or now. It just isn't "that" much money. However, to miss out on hunting buff is an experience I would never want to miss. I've only been once, but hunting buffalo beats all other hunts for true fun and matching wits with a game animal. I've hunted all over North America, but never Aisa, and I can honestly say that I've had the most fun hunting Buffalo over sheep, goats, deer, elk, caribou, grizzer bears, moose, etc. Go and don't look back.

Oh yeah, hunt the bull. Kissing your sister is never as fun or exciting as making out with the hot cheerleader!