The reason Jews are almost entirely urban dwellers, with no tradition of hunting and shooting, is that in Europe they were prohibited from owning property (land), which, until about 150 years ago was the primary source of wealth. Accordingly, when coming to America, they settled in cities instead of clearing homesteads etc. With no farming background they could not take up the rural life, including using guns, that many of our ancestors did.

They therefore have the same anti-gun traditions that most other generational city dwellers have, including Christians. That, plus a visceral belief that most of the right wing is in fact anti semitic (which seems to be borne out by many of the posts on this thread), makes them anti-gun.

I hope that the NRA is smart enough to kick this bigot (Nugent) out of the NRA. He is an anti-semite who is an insult to the many Jews in such organizations as the JFPO who are pro-gun. He has no place in our movement.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.