Originally Posted by Hombre
I've never, ever heard of a leftist liberal that trophy hunted and possessed so much top of the line hunting gear......as well as so many rifles and ammo rounds. Is this some kind of new concept in America that only you can explain to us?

Answer my question Cfar. I'm waiting.......

oh, so you are joining Padidler on how much expensive stuff ya got, and explaining how much smarter you are than everyone else...

look in the mirror as you say this schitt... then you can see how much of an idiot you look like to the rest of us....

Look, I don't care what you own, I've been around people with some real serious money in my life, and ya know what, they aren't any different than anyone else who doesn't have all that money can buy...Possessions don't make a man, nor does lack of them...

but you're exactly what people perceive you as... which isn't what you perceive yourself as...hate to drop that big bomb on you....

and If someone has to explain the obvious to you.. then you evidently don't have the capacity to understand it...

you keep living in your own Disneyland...and convey your delusions from the comfort of hiding behind your keyboard...

and Yeah, We're all sure Rick Bin is just thrilled to have you here.. I'd even bet that he is so thrilled you are his favorite campfire member....

you'll have to excuse me now... I have to step outside and laugh my ass off for a few moments...

you really are a Retard's Retard aren't ya....