Originally Posted by Orion2000
Sir,

Funds transferred via PayPal. Transaction ID: 46T865517C385774A. Should show up on your side shortly. My mailing address is:

Warren Farrar
2978 hwy 330 West
Falmouth, KY. 41040

No rush on shipping. Just shoot me a tracking number when it goes in the mail.

Thank you, Warren

Warren,
I appreciate the donation to the Model 70 Scope Fund. With your transfer I should be able to put a couple new Schmidt Benders in the safe. I'm going to put a 1.5-8x42 Stratos on Allen's Rifle in Mark Penrod's upgraded Talley Bases with Stephen Heilmann's Talley Ring nut and wrench. Ingenious. www.metalandwood.com

[Linked Image]

Though since you sent so much I'm also buying a new 4-16x56 PMII Ultra Bright with an Illuminated Tremor 3 Reticle. It is going to be the scope I put on the .300 Winchester Magnum that I intend to build similarly to Darcy's Long Range Legend shown in stainless below. SHORT his genius. That said I have a suspicion mine will shoot...(grin) Mine will have a CM Receiver and sadly no Legend Rings, not that I know Darcy would make a 34mm Ring this high, however, it will look like a melding of the following. I know who to emulate...(laughing)

http://www.schmidtundbender.de/en/new-products/4-16x56-pm-ii-ultra-bright.html

[Linked Image]

Dunno how to thank you for the scope money. Know that I will spare no expense to procure the finest examples the world has to offer with your money... Tis the least I can do...(grin) Could not have done it without you. We will send a "Weidmanns heil" in your direction, to which I will respond "Weidmanns dank", upon blooding both...(wink)

Will send a bag of jerky to the address provided. At least a pound... Enjoy.

Regards, Matt.

NRA Life Benefactor Member