Originally Posted by 378Canuck
Forgive me pugs but since i have lived so many years in Africa and seen so much abuse, killing and consuming Gorillas, [bleep], when you go to market and see Gorilla hands, skins of Leopards, you get upset. I respect you but give me a little respect back also.

You make respecting difficult. I'll give you the respect of a non-pithy post.

Hunting is an interesting topic. We all love to hunt. We all hunt a wide variety of things and in a wide variety of ways. We all use all or some or nothing of some of the game from hunt from big and small game to vermin/varmints.

We all want to hunt legally and we all want to ethically. Legally is easy(ish) to define. Ethically is very dependent on ones culture and situation and experience. What is also very easy to understand that as hunters we are under attack from many quarters. If a hunt is undertaken legally, then it is our obligation as hunters to support that hunter regardless if the ethics match ours as long as the pursuit is legal.

I'll be open here. There are types of hunting I have no interest in. Baiting bears and running deer with dogs come to mind but I will defend the hunters that want to do that the hilt where it's legal. That is their ethic and they own it and I cannot compare it to my own and I respect them for what they do.

You've spouted forth some utter nonsense on Leopards in Africa and been shown the errors. You might want to consider the legal/ethic implications on your posts.

We're all hunters. We all define it differently. We all judge the outcome differently.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated