Well as I posted in the 3D thread on my second to last shot a screw popped out of the cam on my Heli-m. Went to the dealer today and need a new cam which is covered under warranty by Mathews no problemo.
The dealer tells me it's something that they have had happen before with the Heli-m. I started asking him about new models and brands and he asked if I wanted to shoot a couple? I knew this was a mistake but said"sure thing"
I shot the new Mathews Halon and I knew I was in for trouble,great smooth draw and nice solid back wall.Quiet and no torque on the shot.
I shot an Elite Synergy and Impulse and they were good but the Halon just spoke to me.
I also had a new peep put in my Outback and when I got home I shot a few arrows through it to adjust the sight. Still shoots good but wow what a difference. 65% let off and boy if you don't keep steady back pressure she wants to go.
Talked to a friend and he was in the market for a new"old" bow and I told him I'd sell him the Heli-m all set up for $500 and he said sold!
Sooo now I'm going back to the dealer tomorrow to shoot some bows and verify what I know and think I'll be getting a new Mathews Halon 7(maybe 6 but leaning 7)

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT