Originally Posted by deflave
For those that asked about it:

I have already apologized to shrapnel. His post doesn't tell the full story either. He seems to have left out the fact that I had no problem allowing him to return to some of my best bird spots. So excuse the hell out of me for thinking it would be reciprocal.

When he confronted me about it I owned it and I have since apologized and assured him I wouldn't do it again in the future. But apparently his almost losing one of the 9 billion available honey holes he has at his disposal was more than he could bare. As a result, we are no longer what I (or anyone else for that matter) would consider friends.

As far as Dave is concerned I've apologized to him as well. I just didn't do it on the open forum. He knows I'm doing what I can to get him his money. I understand his being pissed off, but I have apologized and I'm doing what I can right now to get him his money.

Thank you again to all of those that have shown support. As stated in my initial post, my intention was not to make this a pissing match.

Travis

Nice. Trotting out the tried and true Safariman croc tear scam line. Should keep the 4/1 in play for those with too much deflave man love.