Originally Posted by 4ager

I was clearly wrong.

I'm not sure I have the words to describe a "man" that'd joke about losing his family.

Karma's a bitch, 'flave. Remember that when it comes around.

Yes. That's sort of the point. You were clearly wrong. Why would a grown "man" vouch for a person they've never met before in their life? What made you think you would know what I would and would not joke about?

Aren't you the same guy that moved to Washington to work with Mark Claiborne? I mean, for a guy that knows everything there is to know about everything, you seem sorta slow in this department.

For a bunch of people that spend so much time on the Hunter's Campfire, you and your ilk don't seem to observe much. Has anybody else noticed I tend to be a bit less than reverent? That every year an over the top April Fool's gag is formulated the week of April 1? That at least five other ass holes are in on it? That countless numbers of people are posting "Don't believe him!"

Is it stupid? Yes. It's supposed to be stupid. It's supposed to be over the top. And yes, the point of an April Fools joke, is to Fool, the audience you're attempting to fool.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm an ass hole. But I'm not a heartless ass hole. I can understand somebody giving me a solid "Get fugked" after they buy something like this. Especially guys that don't read this forum very much because they may not know this is an annual thing. I have friends on this site. Real friends. Not pretend friends. Real people that I have known. Some for better than 10 years. They text. I answer. They say "fugking dickhead." And that's it.

Why do strangers get so pissed when they have zero skin in the game? I'd say that answer is pretty obvious.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house