Can't say that this thread has not been interesting. For certain, Travis owed me no apologies or anything else and, to the extent that his OP was straight-up, I'm in his corner and wishing him every success.

I don't know the "Steps", but if #9 has been to make amends/apologize/etc. I can understand why he chose to act openly in this place where he has operated so widely and possibly offended many. What he has done here does not mean that he is not doing so privately or otherwise with others elsewhere - his business alone.

That said, Travis, it is my perception that - if your are in earnest - you might be better off ignoring the contents of this thread (and any others like it that may pop up) and concentrate on your described mission. You always can chime in to this place when it is good for you. That is just simple peception from someone who has not "been there".

And, I sure do understand the views of those who are doubtful of sincerity and even suspect an organized spoof - have certainly considered that aspect. But, given the issues involved, I sure can suspend all of that with some hope of being supportive of a guy who may need it. If the scam suspicions are proven accurate, that stuff could easily be dealt with at a later time.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron