Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
It wasn't cheap!

Got gun back, didn't shoot. I called gunsmith and was told since I didn't bed it, I didn't qualify for the fictitious 1/2 MOA Guarantee.

I shipped gun back on my dime and wasted money on bedding thinking I would now get the guarantee. Didn't work, gun still didn't shoot. Gunsmith did not believe me.

I then had one of their team shooters try it. He could not get gun to shoot either. It was then shipped back to gunsmith who told me I would be getting a new barrel. 6 months later I called and asked the status. They said they were waiting on a new barrel. Finally got a call and they said the culprit was a crooked recoil lug and I wouldn't be getting a new barrel. Told me the gun was fixed and it now shot "one hole."

I received gun again, the barrel was now polished. I shipped gun back to get the original finish put back on.

Got gun back, still didn't shoot. Gunsmith claimed I did not know how to shoot, and the accuracy guarantee was not his problem. I asked him to buy the gun off me for a giant loss then. He declined and told me to send it to the barrel maker who would be able to shoot it because they were all experienced rifleman, unlike myself.

I shipped it to barrel maker. They boasted that surely they could make it shoot. After a couple weeks, they called back and said "gun doesn't shoot." My reply "I know, that is what I have been saying!"

They FINALLY re-barreled it, and now it shoots.

I lost almost two years, and an estimated $500 in bedding and shipping fees for a simple re-barrel!

Lesson learned...don't deal with rock-star gunsmiths who have fancy websites and run around in tactical gear playing army on the weekends.

You're gun had the CLAP....................