Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I don't think much of bumps in the night but this one had both the dog and the cat wired. Who knows.

We do this little song and dance a few times a year, and it's usually something like a skunk fallen in a garbage can, sometimes a coon. We set the trail camera out but got nothing but deer and bear. This one was on the porch. Not soft footed like a bear, and plus you could smell a bear for a minute or so. My dog lets me know if something's been there, and she didn't hit any scent of anything.

Interesting thought on the owl chasing something, we do have an owl.

We do get some creaking as the house expands and contracts.

*Forgot to mention, there was a famous Sasquatch sighting a mile from the house back in the 80's. How old would that make him now? grin A local dentist swears he and his wife crossed one down by the Oregon Caves about 30 miles away. That poor guy, it changed his life forever and he's been ridiculed to no end. Yeah, it was prolly one a them bigfoots.

One of the nicest guys I know. Just a good solid citizen saw a ufo. You can tell it was a life changing experience for him & part of that change is the hesitation telling it as lots have folks have written him off as crazy for his rebelling of the events

My parents told me about it when I was about 5 or 6. It was one of their first dates back in 59 or 60.

They're in their 70's now and it's still extremely difficult to get them to talk about it.
It still spooks them.

Driving home from a neighboring town with a movie theater this orange orb paced them for about 20 miles.

3 to 5 ft diameter.
About 75 or 100 yards off the road.

They slowed, it slowed.
Speed up, it paralleled.
Stop and get out to stare, it hovered.

When they turned off the main highway it turned too, and continued parallel pace.

Just before town it cut 90 degrees up and disappeared accelerating like lightning.

Of all the thousands of things I've ever heard my parents talk about in my life, this is the only weird one.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress