Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Which one bullet would you use for all hunting in North America in a .30/06?

No offense to anyone, but this welcome is sounding more like an interrogation of sorts rather than a warm welcome from the membership. Still, I believe I have stumbled upon a like-minded group of believers.

I have one Browning BAR in the house, and a couple of others, but they're basic stuff. Just for the record in an attempt to answer the question, I started out with 220 grain roundnose Core-loks. Then shifted down to 180 grain round nose core-lokts, 1astly we went modern and move to 180, 150, then settled on 165 grain pointed core-lokts. The deer were becoming harder to kill, and we were adapting and responding in our hunting techniques.

I told you I was a hunter. Blackbear will fall to a 30-30 Win Silvertip, so what's the need for the 20 questions. If people want to join a like-minded group why all the initiatic efforts. Open the door to like-minded folks. I mean, there's individuals and groups out there looking for a home with other like-minded individuals.

Twenty questions for a new member. What should they be.

Thank goodness we're not receiving all the gov't we are paying for....quote attributed to Will Rogers.