Originally Posted by tddeangelo
I voted, and I'm in PA. They had the ballots on display to view while waiting in line, which was substantial. I waited 30-40 minutes, and I live in the middle of a bunch of dairy farms, for the most part.

I saw that the delegates didn't have anything on the ballot as to whom they'd endorsed or pledged to support. I pulled out my iPhone and had that info in about 30 seconds. I kept it on the screen. Walked to the booth, looked at the screen, voted for names that were listed as supporting the candidate of my choice. I had my 13 yr old daughter with me, too, so she got a front row seat to the process.

It really wasn't complicated.

Now, I can see some being confused by this, as I don't ever recall seeing this on a primary ballot in the past, so I'm sure people showed up unprepared to select delegates by name.

There were no candidate representatives anywhere to be seen, and nothing was given to link any delegate to any candidate. I had to find that on my own, but it was not a very difficult task.

No wonder you had a long wait in farm country. Everyone had to get on the Internet in order to choose. Great system.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~