Update:

There has been some GREAT input on this thread.

So I called Davis Tent the other day and was talking to them about their canvas tipi. Upon hearing that I was looking for something with a quicker set up time, Chris Davis recommended that rather than spend the extra money on another tent that I purchase their traditional pole set. According to him once I get the hang of using the pole set I should be able to a quick pitch in less than 20 minutes. I only need to stake the 4 corners to the ground, put up the inside poles that support the ridge and then put up two additional wall poles on each wall side. He had pole set that had been returned by a customer and he knocked the price WAY down for me. There is a youtube video of his cousin putting a 12x14 up using the set and according to him she was able to do it in 25 minutes and she was only 14 years old at the time. I am not going to get my hopes up too high but for the price that he gave it to me for it is worth a try. When I use my aluminum frame set that is made from angles and 1" metal conduit it takes me about 45 minutes.