Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by Bugout4x4
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
There's a vague air of immorality about this particular morality test.

Tech tip, check your compassion levels on a regular basis.
Avoid over-filling.

GTC

It was not intended to be a morality test of any kind at all Greg. I was just curious if anyone was going to pick up on the fact that this guy could have reported this Firearm Stolen and caused me a world of hurt. Anyone who would have kept it would have also been at serious risk in this scenario.

Greg...you are apparently going to badger me in attempt to get my Goat but it is not going to happen. What is it you want from me? My lunch money? What would make you feel better and satisfy your obvious agenda here?

Please detail your purpose and point with this and maybe I can gladly accommodate you.

I ain't given up my Lunch Money man...never did and never will...

As the Campfire turns, and Burns Soap opera.

Does anybody here think I'm badgering Tinfoil Hat Bughouse ?

Sheesh.

GTC

Lol...Took you 1.5 hours to think up that Humor smile I'm actually getting a kick out of your Comical Immature Schoolyard Antics. But It's starting to get Silly...

OK if you are going to obsessively follow me around for two days crying about it just so you can get your thread bumped I will toss out my Aloe Vera and buy the product you are spamming. lol

Thank you for the chuckles Greg, Please continue, Practice makes perfect! Got to get ready for the next guy in your sights! smile

When I no longer have the right to protect my own person or property...my person and property have become public property in common.