Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Silly ?

You take this stuff WAY to seriously, Bucko.

The 1.5 hours was spent actually DOING something,....and I can think stuff like this up faster than I can type.

Tell me, is there some on-line course that one takes in "Social Media Etiquette ?".

GTC

Lol...talk about holding grudges and taking LITTLE things too seriously...It is not me following you over to other threads to perpetuate snide comments, obsesses and stress over unimportant lttle issues as my little "pet project".

That immaturity is all on you Buddy...I dropped the whole thing over at your thread and moved on. The issue was not important enough to stress over. Not even the Derogatory names you used out of ignorance trying to get a derogatory response in return.

Not going to happen. lol

You are baiting me into getting myself booted and it is not going to work man. If Rick or another Authorized Moderator asks me to go I will do so out of absolute respect.

Until then get over it. I'm here to stay. And you still ain't going to get my Lunch Money. smile

Last edited by Bugout4x4; 05/01/16.

When I no longer have the right to protect my own person or property...my person and property have become public property in common.