fredrica,

Your sheer and utter fhuqking CLUELESSNESS,is never not hilarious...due the fact that you are doing your BEST! You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

Now mebbe cite the "magic" boolit,that grants you the Delusion that the 6.8 is worth a fhuqk,let alone "king". Be certain to not let Physics,BC,Drop,Drift,COAL and Impact Velocity skew your Imagination and it's Pretend,as that Fantasy collides with Reality. Hint.

Nextly,cite how "your" ammo selection,mounting solution,glass choice and "all" of your "experience","knowledge" and "results",granted such a grandiose scoop of Dumbfhuqktitude. Spare NO "details". Hint.

I'm laffin' so hard,I'm fhuqking CRYIN'!!!!!!!

Wow +P+++!

Laffin'!

jimmyp,

Ask fredrica for some 6.8 Splendid Beastie pics...it's funnier than fhuqk!(grin)

TAC has never shown me anything in a herd of SAAMI 223 bolt guns and Krunchentickers,with a single offering from 40 to 75grs. That whether MilSpec or greater COAL(ASC's and cut away P-Mags). 'Course it's not worth a fhuqk in any of my 223AI's either and I've only shot it in 7",7.7",8",9",10",12" and 14" twist rates.

Tough not to love Lever' fueled 75 Hornie HPBT's at 2800fps+ in a 18" middie ala ASC's. Hear that?!? fredrica is Googlin' it.

Laffin'!

500yds is REALLY "far".

Laffin'!