Sugar tits, Those aren't tears they're drips of sweat from your fat diabetic forehead.

Oh and 130 bergers at a oehler tested 60,000psi and 2620ft per sec seem to work well. In a 16" tube hell 18 or 20 would be lights out hint.
Was it before you read applied ballistics for the long range shooter or after that the 223 with 75 AMAX's trumped the 257 ratherby. It's cute you are so on top of what most knew when you were still trying to figure out how to post pic on the fire. You Keep looking over your shoulder and I'm out in front. Ps you suck at life it's y people are so stupid.
Now hold back the dad is that you.

[Linked Image]
My ammunition selection was pretty good only seen about 85,000 rounds a day hint.

universal receivers typically are void of a scope. But all of my 6.8 had Leupold 1.5x5 or mark 4 on them they went with the kimbers got bored cut them loose. Still have a mountain of brass and bullets just in case some day the 338 edge gets old. Must suck being to poor to feed a real gun and to small to burp more that ten round with out recoil taking a toll.

Last edited by fredIII; 05/05/16.