Originally Posted by sgtsmmiii

[Linked Image]

Picture of me and my son the night before of one Bush II's visits ( if I recall correctly ) in front of one ( of the two ) limo's. A whole lot different than your Daddy's Cadillac grin .

The Suburban's and CAT ( Counter Assault Team ) vehicles were to the right. Really neat stuff in there.

Years ago, they would let us get on Air Force One while the President was at his designated visit sight. Then, they quit doing it ( security reasons, they said ).

And, coming into Central Kentucky......

I stepped off a sidewalk, in front of the VP motorcade, and had a SS agent push me in the chest and holler for me to 'get back on the sidewalk'. I didnt know the VP motorcade was coming up the ramp, to leave the building. Stood there and watched 2 suv's ahead of the limo, 2 suv's behind the limo (with one agent sitting on the back seat looking out the back with a long gun in his hands) and a car was the last vehicle (it picked up the guy that shoved me). They are serious!

Kinda off the subject, but seeing the limo made me think of doing a job in the basement of the Pentagon. There are some interesting things to be seen in that basement.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21