It's like deja vu all over again. From a past thread:

Originally Posted by Chipolopolo
I believe that going to Africa or anywhere for that matter and NOT taking home your trophies, defines you as a killer rather than a hunter. My reason is that the cycle is not complete, the circle is not closed until the mount, whether euro, shoulder, full, whatever is in its final resting spot.

From a different thread:

Originally Posted by Chipolopolo
The taxidermy is a fundamental part of the process, from which, in my opinion you cannot hide. If you Safari in Africa, anywhere in Africa and merely take a few snapshots and leave the rest there, you are devaluing the lives of these animals to a few megapixels on some SD card.

Is that who we really are as sportsmen? If this is representative of the demographic, perhaps the antis have a point.

If you go to Africa, take in the sights, the sounds and kill some stuff, take a few shots and walk away from the balance of your responsibility, you are in my opinion a killer only. Going on Safari, killing and walking away is no different than paying a woman for her services and throwing a few hundred bucks at her on your way out the door.

I don't know how anyone can honestly say "I have no animosity towards people who don't feel the way I do," while having the opinions stated above.

A wise man is frequently humbled.