Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
The G19 sized G30S .45 ACP is impressing me more and more. If this had been introduced 20 years earlier (prior to the rise of the .40 and 9mm in LE circles), I think it would have been one of the top sellers in the law enforcement and concealed carry markets.

It conceals like a G19, but you have 10+1 230 grain pills on board , with a standard G21 mag as a spare (13 rounds). This makes for a great outdoorsman's handgun.

For a guy who wants one gun to cover home defense, animal defense, as well as concealed carry, this is a pretty fair choice. It is not perfect, but it does a lot of things well, in a package that fits in many G19 sized holsters.

That is hard not to like.

[Linked Image]

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

As much as I love my 19 and carry it all over, if I had to go with rural and urban I would chose the 30S.

Now, if the oft mentioned apocalypse/meltdown were to happen, I'd probably revert to the 19 because I think 9mm would be easier to find/scrounge...

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...