michiganroadkill:
Looks like one heck of a start up job. Nice.
And then you just walked away from the fever??????

You asked me if I could just walk away from the fever and that should have been my clue to run like hell, but I missed it.

Since I started hanging around here and have seen the absolutely OUTRAGEOUSLY GOOD STUFF some of you boys are making, I am coming down with a baaaaaad case of new knife fever. It's incurable you know? I am particularly gratified to see some common sense knife designs using common sense steels. I am as happy as a pig in a mud wallow with most of the stuff shown here and it's easy to understand why some of these boys are proud of their knife collections.

I put a couple of knife maker web sites in my favorites on my computer and am watching them for when they put something there that I can't live without. I saw two yesterday, but wouldn't you know it, they are already sold. Good stuff doesn't stay around long and that's a good thing.

Grind on INDEED!! But I'm going to let you boys do it and just pay you for it and we'll all be happy. grin grin I'm getting too dam old for that grinding business. I'll grow my tomatoes and peppers and onena you boys can make me a new nife. Dontcha just love it when a plan comes together??

Last edited by BobWills; 05/24/16.

Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems.