AAARRGGHH!!! I have been downsizing in terms of guns and generally worry more about function over form. But, for some reason, I just had to have a Lipsey’s Full Gray Gen 4 G19. It took me 3 months to get my hands on one. It’s my first Gen 4, and I find that the grip feels slimmer than my Gen 3 and the finger swells on the frame are less pronounced, which I prefer. I also think the trigger is better (a relative term with Glocks), possibly because the difference in grip allows me to place my finger differently on the trigger. I won’t be able to shoot it until the Loctite cures on the front sight.

The cool thing about the Lipsey’s is that it convinced Glock to use gray polymer for the frame, rather than Cerakoting the frame like some of the other distributors. That also means that the grip adapters are also gray polymer, unlike those for the Cerakoted guns I have seen. (I may offload those at some point and recover the price difference.) (Note that the slide of the Lipsey's full gray is Cerakoted. Lipsey's also makes a 2 tone with a gray polymer frame and standard black slide.)

Anyway, as far as Glocks go, this is what passes for bling, and, at least for now, I can pick my gun out of a pile of Glock 19’s in my AO.

Here are some pictures of the gun, the gun and holster, and the gray Gen 4 over the standard black Gen 3. Sorry about the poor quality pics, but I was in a rush to get to the woods.

Have a safe weekend!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln