Originally Posted by deflave
Sometimes I feel like you guys don't take me seriously.

Dave

Hey, I’m really sorry. I should have been more sensitive, especially with all those disclosures you were making back in March. Anyway, even if I did not buy the conclusion, that does not mean that I did not enjoy your work. I thought it was well written and directed. Hunter Thompson would be proud. I enjoyed the interaction with the director and/or camera man and/or best boy and/or gaffer and/or key grip who referred to you as “dad.” I think it would go over well on the “General Glocking” section of Glock Talk or even the Outdoor Channel. From my perspective though, I think you would be better served if you would have allowed me to send a letter of reference on your behalf to Lorne Michaels. The next season of Documentary Now! should be filming soon.

On the negative side, I thought the sound quality could have used some touch ups. It also is general knowledge that real deal SEALs (the best of the best) wear snorkels and flippers. Finally, I had a hard time seeing all the rain that spurred the project, and maybe a garden hose spray nozzle could have been added for FX. But, all in all, a nicely done piece!

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln