I have driven 12v Cummins for decades, but in 2010 the new wife suggested a Prius for us. 2010 had the "new" engine.

After I jumped up and down 25 times and had my tantrum... we went and looked at them.

They are BRILLIANT cars. Virtually no maintenance and 54mpg (which equates to about 6-10 new guns a year for me... which is an extra fun poke at the Guberment to boot).

By no maintenance, I mean that in 107k and 6 years, I have done 15 oil changes, 2 sets of tires, 2 sets of wipers, two air filters, two cabin filters and need to replace the 12v accessory battery (the $80 one) here shortly. Brakes are still at 70% plus and the main battery is supposed to hold up to 300k+ with the way I drive.

The world is filled with stupid overpriced stuff that breaks, but AKs, Glocks, 12v Cummins and 2010/new Prius are not among that list.

FYI, they are silly fast (VVT engine PLUS electric motor) and huge BTW (I am 6'5" and 240).

Still have the Cummins and farm trucks, but the Prius does fine when I don't need a dually.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.