Originally Posted by akmtnrunner
The 6.5, 7, 30, 338 calibers have all had really good ballistic coefficient developments for hunting bullets over the years. But the best BC's of these bigger calibers seriously drop off after 338. Will the bullet manufacturers ever see the potential market there?

I realize there are a couple boutique companies making some of non traditional construction, but I'm looking for a more traditional bonded lead type core. Nosler Accubonds for example: they make a 300 gr 338 cal but their biggest 375 cal accubond is also 300 gr. Come on.

From Facebook...

"Had a great day today shooting ELR with Team Applied Ballistics. The first 20 teams shot today and have 15 more tomorrow before they pick the top ten for the shoot off. After the first day of shooting it sounds like we may be in the lead with Mitchell Fitzpatrick shooting his new Lethal Precision Arms (375 Lethal Magnum) with the new Bryan Litz 375 Berger prototype 400 grain bullet, while Paul Phillips and Bryan Litz Spotting for him. Mitch hit every target on his first two attempts and finished strong. More shooting tomorrow. I wanted to send a huge Thank you for our sponsors, McMillan Group International, Applied Ballistics LLC, Berger Bullets, Nightforce Optics, and Lethal Precision Arms.
Today we shot targets ranging from 1500 to 2000 yards. After they pick the top ten we will be shooting targets out to 2 Miles for the Finals smile
Last but not least a special thank you to Ian Klemm for loaning me his Vortex Razor HD 30 MM Spotting scope with a Moa milling reticle. It worked very well figuring out exact adjustments upon seeing impacts."