Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Mike Pence: We’ll ensure that there are serious consequences for Russia if they’re behind the DNC hack.

Trump: I hope Russia finds Hillary’s deleted emails...

Dude...are you really that thick???

Wiki released the emails...5 minutes later, the democrats are speculating on national tv that Russia & Trump are in collusion because Putin & Trump have mutual respect for each other and Putins trying to sway the election...Never mind the fact that the emails were PROOF that the DNC was trying to sway it!!! Typical democrat politics...deflect & change the subject...now Trump is the supposed bad guy because he asks Russia...."if you have these emails, please, please release them"...personally, I don't care where wiki got them from....Trump is not to blame...Russia is not to blame...It's the friggin DNC!!!

Jeez, all I did was post the words of two men that contradict each other...

Trump said he hopes Russia has the emails and Pence said Russia is in trouble if they hacked the emails.

The Trump team has backed what Pence said; Trump, "Of course I'm being sarcastic...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."