I just picked up a Glock 43 last night and I also have a Kahr PM9. I haven't even had the Glock to the range yet, but here are a couple of initial observations. I have several Glocks so I'm pretty familiar with them. All of my Glocks are completely stock save for some aftermarket sights. First and foremost, the Glock 43, at least my example, has the very best Glock trigger I have ever experienced. No, it's not a tuned 1911 trigger, but compared to my other Glocks it is by far the best stock Glock trigger. There is still a bit of creep in the trigger pull, but then a pretty crisp let off and no "sprong" sound when the trigger breaks. My Kahr PM9 has the typical smooth but very long trigger pull that seems common to all Kahr pistols. Even though I can only get a two finger grip on the Kahr, it has proven to be quite accurate at 10 yards. Kahrs are very tight, so I'd describe disassembly and reassembly of my Kahr as about a dozen cuss word process. The Glock 43 is typical Glock disassembly, easy and straightforward for most and only a one or two cuss word process for me only because I forgot a step or fumbled getting the slide back on.

Bottom line is in my opinion the Glock 43 is so good that the Kahr will likely be heading down the road. That may change once I get a chance to compare them both at the range, but I doubt it. Here's a quick photo comparison of the two.

[Linked Image]