Originally Posted by Oregon45
I had a Kahr PM9 and recently sold it to buy a Glock 43. The trigger pull on the Kahr is long, smooth and looong. It takes a fair amount of concentration to keep the sights (or the laser--mine had a CT laserguard on it--aligned through the trigger stroke. The Glock's short pull I find easier to shoot consistently and quickly. Also, the slide on the Kahr is very stiff. I had 300 rounds through mine (excellent reliability throughout, not a single jam with WWB 115gr ammo) so it is not a matter of "breaking in;" the PM9 simply uses a stiff spring system which makes the slide hard to retract compared to the Glock 43.

Also, consider after market support for holsters and magazines. Glock magazines are about 10 bucks cheaper, and there are far more holsters available.

You won't go wrong with either gun but, having had the Kahr, I chose the Glock.

If you're really undecided, I would recommend you buy the Kahr and see if you like it. The Glock 43 is a Glock--Glock feel, Glock trigger--so it is likely a known quantity if you have experience with Glock 9mm's. The Kahr is a different animal--no trigger is really quite like it. Some compare it to a DA revolver, but I found it different from my S&W's and Colt's in that the Kahr trigger stacked and compressed toward the end of the stroke. I found my experience with the Kahr to be interesting, and I'm glad I owned the gun. Mainly because now I have no interest in owning another Kahr.

Thanks buddy for the thoughts. Have you tried to fit the 43 in your pocket? Thoughts?

Buy once, cry once.