Originally Posted by southtexas
roost: to each his own. I've done plenty of tracking in my time. Don't think more practice is going to improve my skills at this point.

And getting my hands and knees bloody, crawling thru thornbrush, sometimes with a flashlight in my teeth, when the temps are often in the 80s and sneakysnakes are active, is something I have done my share of, prefer to avoid henceforth! grin

I hear ya. But practice is what keeps anyone good. I"m not old, only 51, but I think the only thing that will keep me from enjoying looking for one, is going to be the issue of not being mobile anymore.

My best buddy, a few years younger, has always run the other route, kill em and hopefully they fall into the bed of the truck or on a road preferably.

Its' usually not cool here, but I've also done plenty of 80 temps trailing. Hell I kind of like messing with the rattlers too.. they make it a bit interesting. Love spring hog hunts south, when its warm enough that they are out.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....