Anyone have a 2016 Ram 2500 or 3500 with the Cummins? Thanks to my son I’m now in the market for a new truck frown

To the Ford and Chevy fans, I’m not interested. I’ve driven enough of them in the oil field that to me there is just no significant difference to the Ram. I’m looking for a basic truck that can haul a load when required. My truck worked well for 10 years I had it and I see no reason to change brands.

I’m leaning towards the tradesman 2500 crew cab 4X4 with the auto transmission, manual transfer case, limited slip diff and I’m debating the rear air suspension. Also debating the short box or long box. My old truck had the short box and I really didn’t have any issues hauling building materials with the tail gate down, and I did appreciate navigating parking lots with the shorter wheel base. I’m leaning towards the short base and just using a trailer if I need more capacity.

Curious of those who have the new rams if they went with the airbag rear and like the suspension or if there were any other features they were glad they chose.