I bought a 2016 3500 4x4 dually Tradesman. It is a very impressive truck. Make double darn sure you order the limited slip in the 2500. I believe it is standard on the 3500. Should be standard on all the trucks.

The exhaust brake was a very nice surprise how well it works. It has three settings; off, full, and smart. I use the smart when I am towing. My truck has the 3.42 rear end and it was plenty for the 12,000 lb race car trailer I tow.

My truck also came with the 5th wheel/gooseneck option already installed and it is a good option to get because it is ready for the drop in ball or the new platform 5th wheel.

The only thing I don't like about my truck and I am nitpicking is the arm rest on the door is rock hard. I will pick up a pad from Camping World or something.

I didn't get the Aisin transmission with the 900 ft lb Cummins option. I just got the regular automatic with the 800 ft lb Cummins which is plenty in my opinion. These trucks are getting to the point that they can pull much more than they can safely stop or control.

Another couple of surprises were how comfortable the seats are. I have a 2014 535d BMW and both my wife and I think the Ram's seats are as comfortable. Another huge plus is how little wind or road noise there is in the truck going down the highway.

I did not get the air bag suspension in the rear and at times wish I had.

To each their own, but I think it looks pretty stupid when a Ram owner drives his truck with the mirrors flipped out when they aren't pulling a trailer. It reminds me of the clowns that walk around with the Bluetooth ear pieces in their ears. Look at me!