My '16 Crew cab long bed 2500 is my first Diesel. The rear airbag system is a fixed system, ie it has an inert gas filled tank. It has 3 ride heights, and adjusts to the factory 1 degree rake regardless of how heavy the load is, and it drops to load a 5th wheel trailer, nice feature. I have rear springs, and my truck at loaded height is 6" higher than my 05 dodge QC 2wd. This taller height, loaded, necessitated I raise my 5th wheel trailer 6". I made a box frame of 2" x 6" x .250 wall tubing to get it to ride correctly, with Goodyear bags set 30 psi it keeps the truck and trailer at zero slope on the rv. I choose to adjust the ride height myself using bags vs the ~ $1500 premium of the factory air system.

I believe you can adjust the factory system by making an adjustable arm that the sensor uses, but I am not 100% it will work, as Ram says it maintains the 1 degree factory rake for manufactures reasons ( I assume headlights and other braking system operations)

I added a BDS throttle sensitive booster to the pedal, it increases the reaction of the fuel pedal, and now is almost as responsive as my Hemi truck offline, as-built it was a dog, a few second delay in the engine actually receiving my desire to move ...lol. Cost was ~ $250 WITH THE REMOTE BUTTON.

I love the exhaust brake for towing downhill, saves the crap out of the brakes, and is more enjoyable.