Originally Posted by Channing_Tatum
Hey guys, my name is Channing and I'm a new member of the 24 hour campfire so allow me to introduce myself, I live in Miami and I really enjoy running at the beach in the morning, doing cross fit, and playing volleyball with my buddies. I joined the 24 hour campfire because I was going to my favorite vape store to use some coupons that I saved up and I noticed that next door that someone was opening up a new gun shop and it really got me thinking, even though I'm 6'3" and can deadlift 550 lbs maybe I should up my game a little when it comes to self defense, when I got home I opened up my macbook pro and researched the concealed carry requirements in florida and theres not a whole lot of restrictions, anyway if i can get my concealed carry license I am all ears for suggestions of what gun to purchase. I did a little research already and i was thinking maybe a desert eagle or a smith and wesson 500 however if anybody has any other suggestions, I could really use them. Thanks.

Channing,

Dear Sir, I believe you have erroneously landed yourself upon the wrong locale in these fora...might I suggest that the "backpacking forum" is what you are looking for as it caters to those of your persuasion and proclivity.

The gentlemen of that forum would be very interested in discussing your vegan diet, weight regime, and magnificent opinion of your attributes.

Please dismiss the prior posters as they are crass and of low cunning, particularly that 'flave fellow because he will beguile you with platitudes and make fun of you behind your back.

Might I also suggest you befriend Northwestalaska, Robjordan, and a thoroughly charming fellow named Paddler and his partner Miss Stevil.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.