Originally Posted by Channing_Tatum
Hey again guys, I'm just writing today to say hello. Today I did 20reps of 380 lbs on bench press and broke my new squat record of 550 lbs! before that I had an extra long run on the beach today to try and really push myself so I'm pretty wiped. After reading a lot of posts from people replying to my post I came to the realization that a desert eagle might be a little much and I think I'm going to go with a Smith and Wesson shield or maybe a smaller end Glock. I'm also writing this post to tell you guys that (obviously) Channing Tatum is not my real name, he is just my favorite actor/ celebrity and I have an autographed poster of him in my room. My real name is Brad and I do live in florida but not Miami. Everything else you read in my previous post is no BS,. I am still open to any suggestions of the perfect gun for deep concealment and please be serious. Anyway, gotta run, me and my bros are having a beach-out around 5:00 tonight and I'm in charge of getting the beer. (don't know if that'll happen cuz I'm so sore from my killer workout this morning) I'll make another post tomorrow and give you guys an update.

Peace out!

Channing/Brad.

Can you keep this running until April 1st?