What mlm does it seems to me is allow folks with a dynamic personality to make some money

I think a lot of folks have a sour taste like n their mouth over themselves or someone they care for feeling like they were duped by the sales pitch "that you can do this too "

You can take the most educated person in health & fitness and if they lack the personality they'll only be marginally effective inspiring others to be fit

But take a young lady that's a busy mom and wife & can first of all relate to other busy moms (target market) shows the results she's obtained by following the same program and IF she has natural leadership abilities to inspire and encourage she's apt to have a greater influence over the target audience than someone who's got a Ph.D. in nutrition & exercise

Mlm gives the opportunity to folks with little formal training to reach significant numbers of folks marketing goods or services to sometimes earn more than folks that are experts in similar fields

Is it fair? Beats me, but it exists. Is it for everybody? Probably not.

But there are some crazy plans out there

Saw one presentation where you join the club & bought a 1 oz silver coin 1 per month

Lmao $100 for the silver coin, yep at 5 times the price of said coin, there was some room to pay some up line

Wished the nice young man luck, but felt a bit sorry for the folks he signed up

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.